Re: Leeches

From: "Mr. Fish" <tvigmny at worldnet_att.net>

Hi,
Just thought I would put into my two cents here.

I have seen these creatures for many years in both Tubifex and black
worms and have always thought them to be leeches.  I am now open to the
idea that they may be planaria.

The ones I get typically run from one half inch to one inch overall
length.  They stick to the bag many times and are there fore easy to get
rid of.  I typically just send them down the drain to the sewage
system.  Probably where they came from originally.  Haven't seen one
lately but can still remember that it was not two long ago that I did.

I will take a better look next time.

Mr. Fish

--
David W. Webb           Texas Instruments
(972) 575-3443 (voice)  http://www.dallas.net/~dwebb