[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The list really is still up. :-)
- To: live-foods at actwin_com
- Subject: The list really is still up. :-)
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 14:50:09 -0600
- Conversation-Id: <BMSMTP88282365125a0206807 at dsks52_itg.ti.com>
I've gotten a few inquiries about the state of the list since no digest
have gone out in a few days.
The list really is still up. There just haven't been any queries,
responses, or posts in the last few days.
I'm about to go through my archives from the killies list and get
permission to forward a bunch of discussion about blackworms and brine
shrimp to the live-foods list.
David W. Webb Texas Instruments
(972) 575-3443 (voice) http://www.dallas.net/~dwebb
(214) 581-2380 (pager) 2145812380 at alphapage_airtouch.com