Re: Live Foods Digest V1 #123

>Subject: Earthworms

>Hi,

>I have now got a thriving population of earthworms which my Malawi's love.

>For convenience is it OK to freeze whole worms or is it better to cut them

>up and maybe mix with some vitamin and then freeze.

If they are thriving why bother to freeze any as moving alive live food is always taken. I am not sure if your fish will take frozen earthworms so try them first if you must freeze some.

Viviparous the livebearer information service.

Visit our web page for information on Livebearing fish, Live foods and
plants.