Re: Live Foods Digest V1 #112

In Spain there are more than ten Branchiopods species. They are simmilar to
artemia but not equal. Grow faster. and they are less hard.

Greetings.

>Live Foods Digest     Wednesday, November 26 1997     Volume 01 : Number 112
>

>In this issue:
>
>	Artemia?
>
>See the end of the digest for information on unsubscribing from the
>Live Foods mailing list and on how to retrieve back issues.

>Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 02:41:54 -0800
>From: Jeremy <adamsjer at ucs_orst.edu>
>Subject: Artemia?
>
>Did I dream this or did I actually read this. Are there species of Artemia
>that live in fresh water? I swear I read something about this once but can't
>remember where. If not, maybe a similar creatur does exist that functions
>similarly (besides daphnia). I know it wouldn't exist in such an abundance
>but
>maybe if cultivated properly.....
>

>Jeremy

>in the body of a message to "Majordomo at ActWin_com".  Archives are
>available on the web at http://www.actwin.com/fish/live-foods
>or via FTP to ftp.actwin.com in /pub/aquaria/live-foods.

Jorge Sanjuan De Torres			Cyno's & Mac
SEC-3
BISEC & WEB Editor.
Mailto: jstcyn at seker_es

San Sebastián de los Reyes
Madrid
Spain
E. U.

Protege lo hábitats de los Killis Espańoles.

WEB-SEC:    http://bbs.seker.es/~jstcyn/