Re: Live Foods Digest V1 #107

At 03:58 24/11/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Live Foods Digest      Monday, November 24 1997      Volume 01 : Number 107

>Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 20:17:37 -0500

>From: sueandlee at webtv_net

>Subject: Dapnia and Aquatic Worms

>Hello All -

>    I`m the new kid on the list . Any other daphnia /cyclops

>/asellus,and things you don`t have to buy fanatics care to start some dialog ?

>    I am a die hard beliver in "home grown  foods ." More of my time is spent at the study of daphnia then my killies . Had I worked with my fish as intensely , I would be known as a great breeder . Now I`m known as a "crack-pot"

No there are no cracked pots on this list as we find the water leaks out of cracked pots killing the culture.

We would all be interested though in you observations on daphnia ect. and I have never been able to culture cyclops. Arsellus and freshwater shrimps I cultivate outdoors in containers but as I am a livebearer fanatic only the larger species eat them so I do not go overboard in cultivation. (I will be covering them in a future web page folks)

For my methods of cultivation just look at the Food of the Month and the back pages section of our web site. We would all like to hear your thoughts and comments.

Viviparous the livebearer information service.

Visit our web page for information on Livebearing fish, Live foods and
plants.