[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: live-foods at actwin_com
- Subject: re:daphnia culture
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 10:00:12 -0600
- Conversation-Id: <199711120348.WAA27468 at acme_actwin.com>
- In-Reply-To: <BMSMTP87934958250a0206807 at dsks52_itg.ti.com>
Non-member submission from [michael <asher at scican_net>]
From: michael <asher at scican_net>
This may sound stupid, but I feed my daphnia dog food that I run
through a hand grinder.
I have about 20 gallons, and I get enough to feed about 200 fry 3 timew
a week. Charley Grimes wrote that he uses baby food and pea soup to
feed his. I also have a tubifex culture
in the tank to eat everything that sinks as an extra bonus. Hope this
helps. By the way, I just found this site and I think it is great.