Re: Live Foods Digest V1 #92

On Sun, 2 Nov 1997 15:58:06 -0500 (EST)
In Live Foods Digest V1 #92
Wright Huntley
<huntley at ix_netcom.com> wrote;

> ... I really don't think we disagree. You just may have missed my point that
> I was talking about the well-known *hatch* photosensitivity. If it was
> my poor choice of words, please forgive me. Sometimes I dash things off
> to the lists a bit too quickly.

After reading your response and clarification I would have to agree that we
had a misinterpretaton. I do disagree on the necessity of Spirolena to
have nutritious BS. On the Brine-L list there is currently a lively
discussion on means to increase the nutritional value of BS mostly by
charging the BS with vitamin and mineral supplements, a far less expensive
and certainly more convenient method.

                               Sincerely

                                \\\|///
                               (  @ @  )