fwd: Re: Supplementing Live BBS with Vitamins -Reply

---

From: William Vannerson <William_Vannerson at ama-assn_org>, on 10/28/97 2:06
PM:
>>You CAN do this at home.<<

Could you expand on this a bit?  Like ....

Do you put the emulsion in the hatching solution with the
cysts or after they hatch?

How long after the BBS hatch do you harvest?

Your comments about feeding the parents supplemented BS
is very interesting.  I find it interesting (fun) to watch big fish,
such as my Angelfish (Pterophyllum scalare), go after BBS.
Now there may be good reasons to feed it to them, and all
my fish, regularly.
Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL USA
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/William_Vannerson