Re: How do I acheive and hold Brine Shrimp hatching temp

> I am all set to hatch some brine shrimp. I have my inverted coke bottle
> with the bottom cut off. An airline attached to a hole in the lid and a
> small package of brine shrimp eggs/salt, ( all i can find at the moment).
> My question is how do i easily keep the water temp at 80 degrees?

Don't worry. Room temp (70 to 78F) does very well for me. I hatch out a
batch of brine shrimp every day and feed them to my fish and inverts as
well as growing some to larger sizes. I don't worry about the temp at all.
My hatch rate with Aquatic Eco Systems cysts (eggs) is so close to 100%
that you can't tell the difference effectively.

-Walter