Re: Live Foods Digest V1 #64

>Does anyone know if the Vivipores live food of the month is down for the

>winter? Maybe they need some one to make submissions.

AS I am responsible for the page the answer is, no its not down but a visit to the DGLZ, a family wedding and a family illness has taken up my time. I have now written the September article its on Maggots, pupae and flies and am in the process of writing Octobers on earthworms. Septembers (Living in the past) Pages should be on-line by the time you all get this.

<bigger><bigger>xenotoca

service.

Visit our web page for information on Livebearing fish, Live foods and
plants.

http://home.clara.net/xenotoca/