fwd: nutritional value

---

From: "Simone e Pierluigi Vicini" <psvicini at mdnet_it>, on 10/8/97 2:53 PM:
Hi everybody,
                   my name is Simon and I'm new on the list and my english
could be not perfect just because I live in Italy and I'm italian.

I was searching for some news regardings Chironomus and Brine Shrimps
because I noticed that maybe my Apistos are suffering from a calcium
deficency. I've been feeding them on frozen brine shrimps but I'm searching
some informations regardings their nutritional value and Chironomus
nutritional value.

I think that the problem they have depends on their diet but I need these
informations to be sure about waht I'm thinking.

Very nice weather here
Thank you
Simone Vicini (psvicini at mdnet_it)