~~~Microworms ~~~

I am curious what peoples favorite mediums are for microworms? My book
tells me to use porage. Now is that oat porage such as oatmeal or wheat
porage such as farina (cream of wheat) or corn porage such as corn meal
mush or pablum (baby cereal). The last is what I used to use when I last
raised them about 8 years ago but I was wondering if things have
changed? I just recieved my starter in the mail yesterday, Thanks Joel.

Jeremy
In rainy but beautiful Corvallis, Oregon.
(those things in the subject are supposed to be Microworms)