BBS Longevity

I have a 10 gallon tank at work where the Kribs have just
spawned and the fry should become free swimming in about a
day.  I don't want to set up a brine shrimp hatchery in the
office if I can avoid it.

How can I transport BBS from home to the office in a vial?

Ideally, I'd like to "package" them up the night before in fresh
water.  But I doubt they'll live that long.  Packing them in
morning is marginally possible but I'm not a morning person
and I have little time to make the 5:53 a.m. train as it is :-)

So me guess would be that I should try bottling them up in
brine water just before bed.  That would mean they'd be in the
bottle/vial for about 9-10 hours.

Is that doable?

Any other ideas?

Bill Vannerson