Ghost Shrimp

 Hi! Folks,

As  introduced upstream by David Robinson, I to am very keen to grow and
breed Ghost Shrimp.  I did a complete search on the Internet and came up
with nothing relating to fresh water Ghost Shrimp, several excellent sites
for the salt water variety.

 I am at a total loss at this point.  Is there someone out in cyber land
willing to  point me in the right direction?  I suspect growing and
breeding these critters is going to be difficult but I'd love to give it a
try.  Also does anyone know of good sources?

Thank you for your consideration.

                                             Howard Broman
                                       Broman at rosejewelry_com

                                             Real Rose Jewelry
                                      Http://www.rosejewelry.com
          Any mistakes are not my fault, I use a voice-dictation interface ;-)