Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 21:05:30 +0400
From: vahe at arminco_com
Subject: Re: grindal worms max temp

Mine are doing fine at 80-82 F (26-27C). Moreover,
grindals do better at higher temps rather then in cold. I think that your
problem rather concerns white worms:
they like cold, around 65F and I lost my culture too,
when it got too wam this summer... If you want,
I can check max temps in the encyclopedia of live foods
tomorrow, and send you an e-mail.

Mach Fukada, Systems Admin.
Information Technology and Communications

Tokai University at Honolulu

"You need it, I'll make it. You break it, I'll fix it.
And I will love every minute of it"

	Buy Mac OS 8 Now!
*** Apple's Official Mac OS 8 Web Site
<http://www.macos.apple.com/macos8/>