[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Feed troughs for daphnia
- To: live-foods at actwin_com
- Subject: Feed troughs for daphnia
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 17:52:53 -0500
- Conversation-Id: <BMSMTP87142623067a0206807 at dsks52_itg.ti.com>
I'm seriously considering getting some Rubbermaid feed/water troughs for
daphnia propagation outside. Here are my concerns:
Do they use plastics that wouldn't leach chemicals into the water?
What sizes are available?
Also, I'm still trying to get some really rich green water. Anyone have
David W. Webb Texas Instruments
(972) 575-3443 (voice) http://www.dallas.net/~dwebb
(214) 581-2380 (pager) 2145812380 at alphapage_airtouch.com