[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
White worm eggs
- To: live-foods at actwin_com
- Subject: White worm eggs
- From: "David W. Webb" <dwebb at ti_com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 14:10:57 -0500
- Conversation-Id: <BMSMTP87046255675a0206807 at dsks52_itg.ti.com>
Okay, here's a kick-off message for this list.
I have a tupperware tub with peat in it that I once had white worms in. I
may still have a very few live worms in it, but what I'm really wondering
about is whether the eggs might have survived the tub drying out and some
temperatures that usually don't mix with white worms (mid-80's).
I'm interested in your thoughts.
David W. Webb Texas Instruments
(972) 575-3443 (voice) http://www.dallas.net/~dwebb
(214) 581-2380 (pager) 2145812380 at alphapage_airtouch.com