From: REDRAGON40 at aol_com <REDRAGON40 at aol_com>
Subject: Re: [Live-foods] snails with daphnia
To: live-foods at actwin_com
Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 11:11 AM

An experienced guy I know keeps a sizeable community of apple snails in his
daphnia cultures, as well as lge numbers of bristle nose ancistrus.   Neither
of them bother the daphnia, but they scarf up any uneaten food the daphs
miss, as well as the bodies of any daphs that die.

Carol   < ' )))><
AOL.com.