Re: [Live-foods] Live-Foods Digest, Vol 47, Issue 3

Hello

CloramX does not kill Daphnia magna in my soft water.

Well 1 got 1 ml (100% of solution)  LIVE 4 offspring
Well 2 got a finger tip of dry powder Dead along with 2 off spring.  I
suspect a similar amount of salt would have killed them too.
Well 3 got .1 ml Living
well 4 got .2 ml Living
well 5 got .3 ml Living
well 6 got .4 ml Living
well 7 got .5 ml Living
well 8 got .6 ml Living but slow (maybe an old daphnia)
well 9 got .7 ml Living

About half of the cells have a few offspring in them.

Best fishes
David