[Live-foods] moina vs daphnia: appearanc

I recently purchased a culture of moina and am concerned that the
moina have not survived the shipment, because what is swimming in that
culture are very small and pale despite being fed with green water and
a paprika based food that keeps my daphnia magna culture bright orange.

I no longer have easy microscope access, so am wondering:  how do I
tell the difference be moina and copepods?

Diane in Los Angeles

http://www.well.com/user/debunix/fish/fishIndex.html