Re: [Live-foods] Introductions

I keep only marine tanks.  I occasionally try to breed fish such as
clowns or damsels, which require rotifers and then brine shrimp
naupili.  I have also in the past kept seahorses and mandarinfish, both
of which require live foods such as copepods.  At the moment I don't
have any food cultures going.  My adult fishes get frozen prepared foods
(and sometimes table scraps as I eat a lot of seafood too).

I also host this mailing list and web archive.

    -Mark Rosenstein
     Editor, FINS