Re: [Live-foods] Live-Foods Digest, Vol 41, Issue 11

Hi Tomoko,

I use a variety of brands.  Just make sure you do not use any that have
anti-mold or bacteria additives.  I am just starting up a new culture or I
would send you a starter pad.  These also came with some almost microscopic
brown mite(?) of some sort.  I need a magnifying glass to really see it.
When I get a chance, I will take a picture.  I hope to get this grindal
culture going and then subculture it carefully to try and keep the bacteria
but avoid the mites.

Ken