Re: [Live-foods] Grindal worm media

Tomoko,

        In India I found coco peat too acidic. You have to wash it well
if the media is black. The fresh fibres also give off a lot of salt. Wash
the media very well, maybe try soaking in water for a day and then
use.

        My Grindal bed was made of fresh mud mixed with some coco
peat and its still full of worms after many years. I use baby formula
for feed.

Raj