Re: [Live-foods] Live-Foods Digest, Vol 33, Issue 7

Message:  1
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:14:55 -0500
From: "Bill"  <Billinet at comcast_net>
Subject: Re: [Live-foods] Live-Foods Digest, Vol  33, Issue 6
To: <live-foods at actwin_com>

Mark,

Yes, I  agree, this is a place to talk about raising live foods.

And I do.   And have for a number of years.

Please note that my response to that  person's political statement was
private and off list.  Postings by  others here were neither and somewhat
hostile and insulting.

Maybe you  should discourage political statements in signatures.

Bill

I agree with Bill, any political statement is bound to ruffle the  feathers
of someone and there are plenty of places on the net where you can go  to get
your feathers ruffled if that is what you are looking for. I thought this  list
was for breeding live fishfood.

Michael Hissom
Life  is the poetry of the universe
Love is the poetry of  life