Re: [Live-foods] Live-Foods Digest, Vol 33, Issue 6

I have to agree that this is not the place  to discuss women's rights.  I am
how ever willing to argue the point off list with any one with lots of time
on their hands. It's only fair to warn you cold hard facts are the only tender
accepted by me, other wise lets get back to my dream of a live fish food farm
 and the size needed to support various sizes aquariums. BTW I have been a
lurker  on this list for quite a awhile. Now that our government has seen fit to
cut  back my disability benefits it looks like I'll have allot of time to
consider various methods of growing live fish food at least in theory. I've
always wanted to figure out how to grow significant amounts of fairy  shrimp,
black worms, amphipods, and isopods. When ever I try to grow live  foods I cannot
seem to keep them growing over any length of time.

Michael