Re: [Live-foods] Live-Foods Digest, Vol 33, Issue 5

"Actually Bill...if you took the time to *read* the page the link took you
too, it is about reproduction rights. As in "keep your laws off my body"
kinda thing. Harbering anger are we? And being besides the point of this is
far from the appropiate list to discuss such views on, that it is a
rhetorical question and also apart of my signiture line. Not a personal
question to be answered-or used to stir the shit pot with (at least, not
here). You don't have to like it.".

Answered in a personal message.

Bill