[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Daphnia Food Suggestions ?
- To: <Live-Foods at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Daphnia Food Suggestions ?
- From: "Matt & Linda Crocker" <crockerm at peak_org>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 05:11:02 -0700
- References: <200304301034.h3UAYd7N012844@otter.actwin.com>
I just bought 2lbs of Red Star Dry Activated yeast for $2.99,
every 2-3 days I mix 1/4tsp in a pint of water and let it dissolve,
15 minutes later I pour it in the daphnia tank. Easy as pie.
I also have a 20g tank sitting on the front porch with used tank
water in it, when it gets green enough some is added to the daphnia
tank for a change from the yeast.
> Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:04:08 -0400
> From: "fish7days" <fish7days at myacc_net>
> Subject: Daphnia Food Suggestions ?
> I am looking for suggestions on food to feed Daphnia. Hopefully
> easy, but I'm also prepared to culture algae if I have to.