Re: Daphnia Food Suggestions ?

André,

    I just bought 2lbs of Red Star Dry Activated yeast for $2.99,
every 2-3 days I mix 1/4tsp in a pint of water and let it dissolve,
15 minutes later I pour it in the daphnia tank.  Easy as pie.

    I also have a 20g tank sitting on the front porch with used tank
water in it, when it gets green enough some is added to the daphnia
tank for a change from the yeast.

Matt