[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Microworms in you Grindals? RE: Live Foods Digest V5 #13
- To: "Dave Millman" <dave at tactics_com>
- Subject: Microworms in you Grindals? RE: Live Foods Digest V5 #13
- From: <kim_kubasek at charter.net>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:43:37 -0700
- Cc: <Live-Foods at actwin_com>
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <200303251145.h2PBj3oE022728 at otter_actwin.com>
Regarding your Grindal worm culture, I've been thinking about your
"... it briefly looks like you poured a bit of milk in the tank because the
juvenile worms are so thick. ..."
I've grown and fed very successful grindal worm cultures over the years, and
I've never observed such thick juveniles. I have observed what I would
describe as you did when feeding MICROWORMS. Do you think there's any
chance that you've got a combination culture of grindals and microworms?
If your original interpretation of the milky cloud is correct, then my
grindals have never had such juvenile-heavy populations.
Thanks in advance for considering this.