Microworms in you Grindals? RE: Live Foods Digest V5 #13

Dave,
Regarding your Grindal worm culture, I've been thinking about your
observation that
	"... it briefly looks like you poured a bit of milk in the tank because the
juvenile worms are so thick. ..."
I've grown and fed very successful grindal worm cultures over the years, and
I've never observed such thick juveniles.  I have observed what I would
describe as you did when feeding MICROWORMS.  Do you think there's any
chance that you've got a combination culture of grindals and microworms?
If your original interpretation of the milky cloud is correct, then my
grindals have never had such juvenile-heavy populations.
Thanks in advance for considering this.
Kim