Infosuria

Hi all
I was examining my literature on how to raise infosuria and I see that all the sources are talking about temporary cultures. Would a permanent culture be possible. I mean what are the possibilities of having a permanent culture of infosuria. Also according to your experience what is the easiest method of culturing these little creatures.
                                       regards Antonis

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---