[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Encyclopedia of Live foods
- To: Live-Foods at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Encyclopedia of Live foods
- From: Paul Krombholz <krombhol at teclink_net>
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 06:51:07 -0600
- In-reply-to: <200212040957.gB49vwwR013606 at otter_actwin.com>
- References: <200212040957.gB49vwwR013606 at otter_actwin.com>
> Hello, my name is Sarah Atchison and I currently work for The Bug Farm.
>We specialize in raising fresh water tropical fish and live food cultures.
>I was wondering if someone knew were I could find a book called Encyclopedia
>of Live Foods. ISBN #0-87999-093-6. If someone would please let me know
>where I might be able to purchase a copy, that would be great. Thank you so
>much for your time.
Just look it up at Amazon.com. It is still in print, and available
new or used for a considerable sum of money. It covers just about
everything that can be fed to fish, including things like millipedes
that I never would have thought of as fish food.
Paul Krombholz in central Mississippi, where we might get soggy again today.