Another way of harvesting microworms

Hello,

I had been of the scrape-them-off-the-sides-with-your-finger school, but
recently I found a better way.

I cut a piece of plastic from an old milk bottle, about two inches by one and
a half.  I lay it against the side of the container at a sharp angle, and
within two hours it is covered with enough worms for a feeding.

The best thing about this approach is that the plastic is so light that only
the bottom half inch sinks into the medium.  The upper three quarters can be
swished in the fry tank without further cleaning.

I suspect it also might increase worm production by increasing the available
surface area.  If that is true, several such devices might double or triple
worm production without increasing the size of the container.

Bill