Re: Small Aquatic Red worms

I could be mistaken, but I don't think they are tubifex. I keep them pretty
much as the company suggests. I have them in several 1-quart jars with loose
lids.  I put about 100 worms into the jar with about 2/3rds full of aquarium
water, and feed them one pellet of trout chow every couple of days.  The
population increases over a period of several weeks, then eventually crashes
and I start the jar over again fresh. I never change the water. The place
that sells them say they do best being fed bits of raw fish, which I have
not tried. It does take several weeks to get them going, they are not hugely
prolific.  I've kept them going for at least 6 months now.

Jennifer