Re:Daphnia cultures

Hey all...thought some of you may be interested.

I found a place in Canada that sells them.  They go for $9.99 a culture and
it's intended for students.  They say it's enough daphnia for 30 students to
study.  If you buy 3 they go down to $8.99 a piece.  They have a minimum $25
of supplies before they'll ship though...and shipping I believe is about
$10.

They sell other things, such as fruit flies, but I'm not getting their full
catologue until next week so I can't say everything.

Their phone number is:  1-800-663-5890

If anyone wants to know what else they sell just let me know and I'll post
it here when I know.

Rob