Re: A Dummy Question

Hi, Tomoko!

That was a great idea about luring Grindal worms to small pieces of bread.
That sounds a lot easier than scraping them up with a knife like I do.  I'm
going to try it.

A question:  I thought that the worms needed wet or damp food; supposedly
they can't ingest dry food.  Do you moisten the bread at all?

And another one:  Is white bread by itself sufficiently nutritious or do you
supplement it?  You mentioned adding some fish food but suggested that it was
optional.

And on microworms:  I still think it is a lot easier to rub them off the
sides of the container with a finger and swish that in the aquarium.  It
takes almost no time and you can barely feel them.

Thanks for the information.

Bill