[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Live Foods Digest V4 #69
- To: Live-Foods at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Live Foods Digest V4 #69
- From: Paul Krombholz <krombhol at teclink_net>
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 21:24:52 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200209101958.g8AJw1s02721 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <200209101958.g8AJw1s02721 at acme_actwin.com>
>From: "gallareto" <gallareto at fastwebnet_it>
>Any idea about culturing cyclops? maybe I missed some post.... how-to?
>Ciao from Torino Italy
Cyclops feed on protozoa. If you could culture lots of Paramecium,
you could feed them to a Cyclops culture. I think it would be
easier to feed tiny fish fry the Paramecium directly, and then switch
to microworms, which can be cultured in quantity much more easily
Paul Krombholz in dried-out central Mississippi.