Re: Live Foods Digest V4 #69

>From: "gallareto" <gallareto at fastwebnet_it>
>Subject: Cyclops?
>
>Any idea about culturing cyclops? maybe I missed some post.... how-to?
>
>Ciao from Torino Italy
>Gabriele
Cyclops feed on protozoa.  If you could culture lots of Paramecium,
you could  feed them to a Cyclops culture.  I think it would be
easier to feed tiny fish fry the Paramecium directly, and then switch
to microworms, which can be cultured in quantity much more easily
than Cyclops.
--
  Paul Krombholz in dried-out central Mississippi.