[no subject]

Hey all,

I'm thinking of making my own fruit fly medium from instant potatoes and
yeast, but I'm am afraid of it molding over.  I read somewhere online about
a chemical to place in it to prevent this without causing any harm to the
flies or the animals that are eating the flies.  I work in the chemical
stock room at the university I attend so could probably get my hands on it,
but I can't find the page again.  Does anyone know of any anti-molding
chemicals to use in a fruit fly batch?  Thanks,
Rob