Re: Bosmina

Hi Kim, I don't think there is such a thing as bosmine, so that would explain why you couldn't find anything out about it. Search engines take the tiniest spelling error to heart. I have raised Bosmina, but it was quite seasonal and I could never get it to grow year round. It sometimes would last all winter, but never made it into the summer. There are lots of sites with Bosmina included. Here's one:

http://www.cnas.smsu.edu/zooplankton/