Bosmine information anywhere?

Hi Gang,

I had some "bugs" show up in my Daphnia pools which are tiny (at least as
small as baby Brine Shrimp) move in very rapid but tiny hopping motion, are
roughly the shape of D. pulex (maybe a little narrower), appear to have two
dark spots one slightly larger behind a slightly smaller one that could be
called eyes.

My first guess is that they're Bosmine, but I don't see any "snout".  I
couldn't find any articles in English about these critters.

Does anyone have suggestions of what they are, and where there is
information on them in English?

Thanks.

Kim