Re: Hatching Artemia cysts

Hello Vincent,

The optimum salt comcentration depends on the source of the Artemia
cysts. There should be some directions on the packaging.

Cysts from the Great Salt Lake, UT will give a good hatch in the range
of 2.0-3.5% NaCl, pH 8.0-8.5. The exact "best" concentration depends on
your tap water. You just have to experiment.

For cysts from other sources, these parameters will give you a starting
point.

Best,

George