[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Brine Shrimp Net Fabric?
- To: Live Foods Digest <Live-Foods at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Brine Shrimp Net Fabric?
- From: Wright Huntley <jwwiii at pacbell_net>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 07:26:30 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:0.9.4.1) Gecko/20020314Netscape6/6.2.2
> Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 15:30:16 -0700
> From: "Kim J. Kubasek" <kim.kubasek at onemain_com>
> Subject: Brine Shrimp Net Fabric?
> I'd like to make a bigger brine shrimp net. Does anyone have suggestions
> for a good fabric or other material to use?
Check your local fabric store for (nylon?) bridal-veil material. I think
you can probably find some that is fine enough for most bbs uses.
I have also found that old, well-laundered handkerchiefs worked very
well, if you didn't mind a tad slower flow through.
Wright Huntley -- 290 521-0557 -- 731 Loletta Ave, Modesto CA 95351
"If you aid and abet the enemy, whether you're a citizen or not,
you're not entitled to the right of due process,"
-- Sen. Charles E. Schumer,
New York Democrat, member of the Senate Judiciary Committee.
So much for the (late) constitution he swore to uphold!