Re: Daphnia

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply.

I understand that you culture your daphnia in 35 gallon tubs using soy flour
and yeast (from your previous posts).
Do you mind telling me what is the brand of soy flour you use?
I can't seem to find it in Tesco(a supermarket in UK) here.

How much of drained daphnia do you manage to harvest from one 35 gallon tubs
per day? I'm trying to calculate how much I should expect from my culture
unit per day. I have a couple of bettas and I'm wondering wheather my
culture unit can feed them on a day to day basis.

I'll try starting a new culture. Got to go to the LFS to get a new batch.
They sell them here for 48 pence for probably quarter of a teaspoon.

Cheers
Adrian