RE: green water

This may be very unorthodox, but I use a 25 gallon round tub from wallmart
and add rainwater and some ....ssshhhhh  don't tell anyone.......dog
poop..........sssshhhhh.  I add about two pieces of the droppings about 2
inches ling a piece.  Then I will change the water a few weeks down the road
to get rid of the mulm/broken down poopie.  If you leave it a long time
though without adding new poop than you get a massive wad of black worms,
which is kinda cool too.

Allen "Boat" Boatman
Tampa, FL
TBAS, SKS, AKA 08298, SAA 96, CRLCA

Curious fly, Vinegar jug, Slippery edge, Pickled bug.