Water treatments

I would like to start a daphnia culture, but I have a problem with my tap
water. It is VERY hard, 34 GH, and alkalinity higher than most 8 KH. I
dilute the tap water with RO water 1:1. Also, the city adds chloramine to
complicate things.

What is the best thing to use for removing the chloramine from the water
for use in culturing daphnia? Sodium thiosulfate?

Douglas Guynn
	dguynn at nwol_net
	915.368.5411

The Ancient Greeks were 100% correct about this concept: He who refuses to
participate in self-government runs the risk of being governed by a fool
greater than himself.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." --Benjamin Franklin

It was not a stunned silence that the world heard.  It was the quiet
meditation of a warrior.