Question - Grindal Worms

Hello
I have a Grindal worm culture that is beginning to go down hill and would
like to reset it.
I am searching for an easy way to separate the worms from the medium that
they are in
The objective is to set up a new culture by introducing only the worms into
a new culture medium and not use any of the old medium

Is this possible and if so how do I separate the worms out ?

Gay
Alaska
ghemsath at att_net