Re: Live Foods Digest V3 #286

Well, Gay, we live and learn.

And you get one tbsp of daphnia every other day out of that tank?  Wow!

Thanks for the info.

Bill

<< Tank: 10 Gallon unheated with about 1 1/2 inch of plain river gravel
 Temp: high 60's to low 70's
 Water: gH = 4o, kH = 4o
 Plants: Java Fern, Red / Green Swords and a little Parrots Feather
 Live Stock: 4 Albino Mystery Snails, 4 Ottos, and a whole bunch of Daphnia
 All plants and live stock seem to be doing OK
 I harvest plant about every four months and sell to LFS
 I harvest about a tablespoon of Daphnia every other day to feed to fish
 Top off water once a week and change about 15 % once a month
 Don't feed Daphnia any thing
 Feed snails 3 pellets of cat for one a week
 Feed ottos every other day small pinch of fish food
 Don't feed plants at all >>