Re: Flightless house flies

Hi CancelOct31 at aol_com

Are you asking about flightless fruit flies???
With a request like this it would be a good idea to
tell the list where you are located and who you are.
This will make it more likely that someone will
respond to your request for info.

Depending what it is you are looking for you will most
likely get the info you need. Many of us keep an
assortment of live foods and are willing to share them
or share the information freely.

Regards

Jim Eller
MI-USA
jeller3 at yahoo_com

> Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 19:14:29 EDT
> From: CancelOct31 at aol_com
> Subject: Flightless house flies
>
> I have been searching with no avail for a supplier
> of flightless house
> flies....can anyone point me in the right
> direction??? Thanks in advance for
> your help.

=====
Jim Eller