worms with daphinia????

Hi all...
Perhaps those of you who raise Daphinia can help me...I noticed that my
culture has died off...(not worried as I have a smaller culture just in case
seperate from the main "tank") anyway...I noticed white worms crawling all
over the sides and floating around the tank...I got a magnifying glass and
looked..they are some sort of white worms..I have no idea how they got in
there or if they are the cause of the daphinia culture crashing...any ideas
on what they are? Should I leave them? should I dump the water and start
again with the backup culture which btw is fine and no worms in that bottle
at all. Any help or ideas would be great..
Thank you
Take care

Vicky
Vicky100 at aol_com