drawings

sent:      	Tue, 22 May 2001 15:58:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:           	Owner-Live-Foods at actwin_com (Live Foods Digest)
Chuck

> Does anyone know of a site or reference that shows pictures and other
> information on assorted live foods?  Particularly daphnia, cyclops and
> assorted worms.

The doorstop sized book Standard Methods for the Examination of
Water and Wastewater published by the American Public Health
Assoc has some useful drawings of all sorts of aquatic critters.
My copy is the 17th edition, 1989, but there are more recent
editions.

Keith

Keith and Kriss Hand