Re: Daphnia Density

Hi Guys,
       I wanted to ask a question about Daphnia. I
wanted to culture daphnia to a very high density, and
would like to know what the highest quantity that can
be harvested from a 25 gallon container everyday.
       I just got a culture yesterday and this would
be the first time that I am going to culture it. I was
hoping that someone would have some sort of procedure
or mention the methods to obtain high density
cultures.. hope there is someone out there.

I need to feed my fish. =(

thanks,
jai