Re: Daphnia visitors

Thank you, Dan, Norm and Susan,

When I get home, I am going to look at the worms
under my daughter's microscope.  A number of worms
at the water line seem to be connected.  They
could well be Naid worms that Dan described.  As
for the little bugs, they are very small and dark
colored.  They look like miniscule beetles
swimming around freely in the water.  I have not
looked at them with a magnifier (they are too fast
anyway) so I can not tell if they have tails or
not.  I wonder if there is a website with photos
so I can make a positive ID.  My search engines
did not turn up any site for the worms or cyclops.
Does anyone know a good website for this purpose?

Tomoko